Terms & Conditions
Ready to Buy Terms & Conditions
- The following payment methods are accepted:
- Credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
- Bank transfer (T/T)
- We go through a stringent payment approval process to guard against fraudulent transaction activities. As a result, we may request further proof of identity and/or other information and documents from you to authenticate your credit card or PayPal transaction prior to approving your order or transaction. If you fail to furnish us with such requested proof, information or documents, we reserve the right to reject, cancel or terminate your order or transaction.
- We reserve the right to reject your payment made via credit card or PayPal and to request payment via bank transfer (T/T) for any order or transaction, in which event we shall refund to you (without interest) the payment you have made via the original payment method.
- For payment by bank transfer (T/T), please contact Customer Services for details.
- Please note that we require payment in full in advance (unless otherwise agreed by us), before accepting and processing your order or transaction. Accordingly, we reserve the right to decline or to refuse to process your order or transaction, unless and until your payment for the order or transaction is actually received by us in full in advance.
Transfer of Risk & Title
- Following acceptance by us of your order through this website for any product presented in this website, all titles and risks (including but not limited to the risks of any loss or damage) in respect of such product shall pass to you immediately (in Hong Kong) upon the handing over of such product (in Hong Kong) to the shipper or shipping agent or carrier (whoever first received such product) for shipment to you.
Shipping & Handling
- Destinations: We ship to virtually all countries. There are some restrictions applicable to some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain destinations. If we are unable to ship your product, we shall contact you.
- Costs: The shipping charges shown during checkout represent actual rates for most countries. In some cases, courier rates may be higher than what we have listed on this website. In such cases we shall inform you of any additional charges and await your confirmation prior to processing your order or transaction.
- Shipping Availability Date:
- For items in stock, they shall be available for shipping within three (3) business days after payment has cleared and been received by us in full.
- For items out of stock, we shall notify you of the expected product availability date.
- You shall receive a shipping confirmation via e-mail once the products shipped.
- Delivery Date: All shipments shall be delivered via the shipping method you selected. For air courier, delivery time shall generally take up to three (3) to five (5) business days after the shipping date. Total delivery time, including preparation time for shipments and shipping time, is typically up to ten (10) days.
- Please note, however, that any shipping availability or delivery dates, times or periods mentioned here, or otherwise quoted or communicated to you in any form or manner, are merely estimates and are not guaranteed, and may be subject to delays for a variety of reasons, some of which may or may not be within our control. For example, in some cases, your customs authority may hold your products which may delay the delivery date. Except as provided in the next paragraph, we shall not be responsible or liable for any late or non-delivery (for whatever cause or reason, and whether or not within our control).
If any product is not released for delivery to you within fifteen (15) days from the date on which your order or transaction was accepted and your payment was received, or from the applicable estimated or quoted delivery date, whichever is the later, then either party may reject, cancel or terminate your order or transaction, in which event our sole and exclusive liability, and your sole and exclusive remedy, in respect of the late or non-delivery and the resulting rejection, cancellation or termination, shall be only a refund (without interest) of any payment you may already have made for such order or transaction.
- As between you and us (or the product manufacturer or supplier), all risks of loss of, and damage to your purchased product(s) during the transportation process shall be borne solely and exclusively by you. Please note that, under applicable laws and/or international treaties, the liability of carriers, shippers, shipping agents and/or other relevant parties for any loss of or damage to product(s) handled by them may be excluded, fixed or limited. Accordingly, for all shipments, we recommend that you purchase appropriate, relevant and adequate insurance to cover against the risk of loss and damage during the transportation process. Please contact Customer Services to inquire about available insurance rates for your order or transaction.
- All items are carefully packed and addressed for export. Deliveries shall generally include customary one-way standard export packaging. (If, as an exception, we assume the packaging costs, then such costs shall be calculated on the basis of verifiable net costs.) However, should items become damaged or lost while in transit to you, we shall not be responsible or liable therefor.
- In the event that you purchase insurance, such insurance shall be upon and subject to the terms and conditions offered by the underwriter by whom such insurance is effected; provided however that the limit of the coverage provided by such insurance shall not be more than the invoice value of the items.
- In the event that you purchase insurance and you are required to file a claim for any loss of or damage to your product under such insurance through us, please contact Customer Services to initiate the claim. We shall then refund the cost or replace the item, but only if and after confirmation has been received from the insurance company regarding acceptance of the claim and payment of the compensation.
Duties & Taxes
- Most products are subject to the payment of import duties (e.g. in the U.S.) or other duties, and other charges including value-added tax (VAT) or other taxes. If these are applicable, they shall be levied and determined when the shipment is processed by the applicable customs agency in your country. Please check your country's import policy to understand and ascertain the applicability of and your liability for any such duties or taxes for the products you purchase.
- All applicable duties and taxes, if any, are not included in the purchase price of your order or transaction. If they apply and are levied, then they are your (and not our or the product manufacturer's or supplier's) sole and exclusive responsibility, and shall be paid by you directly to your government or to the courier company, when the products are delivered.
- Payment of the above-referred duties, charges and taxes are not our (or the product manufacturer's or supplier's) responsibility.
- We shall not be responsible for any shipping or customs delay since this is outside our control.
- Each country may have its own certification requirements for certain products. We do not make any representation or warranty whatsoever that any product presented in this website meets or complies with any such certification requirements. It is your own responsibility to ensure that individual products meet and comply with the certification requirements of your country before you purchase the product. If you have a specific question about a product, please contact our Customer Services directly. However, please note that, notwithstanding any information or advice that our Customer Services may provide to you, we shall not be liable whatsoever for any failure or inability of a product to meet or comply with applicable certification requirements.
- Please note that sometimes products presented in this website are or may become unavailable, or may be available but only in lesser or limited quantities (for example due to extremely quick turnovers of certain popular items), or may be or become subject to shipping availability or delivery delays.
In such circumstances, we shall notify you of your options available at that time (if any). For example, a postponement or extension of time for the order or transaction processing and delivery of the products concerned, or a restriction of your order or transaction quantity to a lower amount, or a cancellation or termination of your order or transaction, may arise.
If (in our sole and absolute discretion) it appears that no such option is reasonably or commercially feasible, appropriate or available, or that no such option can or is likely to be agreed upon by the parties, then we shall have the right to reject, cancel or terminate your order or transaction. In such event, we shall refund to you (without interest) any payment you made and which we have received for such order or transaction. Such refund shall constitute our sole and exclusive liability, and your sole and exclusive remedy, in respect of any non- or limited availability of products or any shipping availability or delivery delays (as the case may be), and the resulting rejection, cancellation or termination.
The provisions of the return policy stated below shall generally apply. However, certain products may not have any applicable return policy or may have different or additional return policy provisions - please refer to the relevant product page in order to check.
- You may return new, unopened items (except for items that have been customized on behalf of the buyer) for store credit, less a twenty per cent (20%) restocking fee, within fifteen (15) business days of delivery. All returned products must be in their original packaging with all included accessories intact, and must be accompanied by a copy of the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by us, and sent to the address indicated in the Return Merchandise Authorization.
- Defective or damaged items shall be exchanged or the product cost credited for other store purchases if you report the problems within fifteen (15) business days of delivery.
- For all returns, you must contact our Customer Services in writing to describe the reason for returns and obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number prior to sending the items back for exchange or credit.
- You shall be responsible for all shipping, insurance, and handling charges (where applicable) when returning the items to us for exchange or credit. Shipping and handling fees shall not be credited.
- You shall also be responsible for all shipping, insurance, and handling charges (where applicable) when we return the replaced items to you.
- We shall not be responsible for losses, damages and/or breakage during the return shipping process. We highly recommended that you use a traceable means to ship the product and purchase shipping insurance.
- We shall notify you by email once we have received and processed your returned item. We typically process your returned items within three (3) to five (5) days of receiving them.
- The Return Policy does not apply to items that have been customized in any way for the buyer. All sales are final for such items.
- We periodically schedule system downtime for maintenance and other purposes. Unplanned system outages also may occur. We shall have no liability whatsoever for the resulting unavailability of this website or for any loss of data or transactions caused by planned or unplanned system outages or the resultant delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery of information caused by such system outages, or any third party acts or any other outages of web host providers or the Internet infrastructure and network external to this website.
- Any and all orders and transactions made or processed through this website are subject to, and shall constitute acceptance of and agreement to, these Terms & Conditions, as amended and/or supplemented by any other product-specific Additional Terms & Conditions, if applicable (see below).
- Please note that other Additional Terms & Conditions may apply to specific products. Such Additional Terms & Conditions (if any) are posted and available on the applicable product page. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the provisions of these Terms & Conditions and the provisions of the applicable Additional Terms & Conditions (if any), the provisions of the applicable Additional Terms & Conditions shall prevail, but only to the extent of such conflict or inconsistency.
- We may amend these Terms & Conditions at any time, by posting the amended version on this website. Such amended version shall automatically be effective upon its posting on this website.
- Please note that we are not the actual manufacturer and/or the original supplier of any of the products presented in this website. These products have been placed with us merely on a consignment basis by, or have been procured by us from, the actual manufacturer(s) and/or original supplier(s) thereof.
- Accordingly, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions or in the applicable Additional Terms & Conditions (if any):
- we do not make any representation or warranty whatsoever (whether express or implied) in respect of any of the products presented in this website, including (but not limited to) any representation or warranty as to use, operation, condition, quality, merchantability, suitability, fitness for any purpose, non-infringement of any intellectual property or other rights, or compliance with or non-violation of any law or regulation; and
- we expressly disclaim, do not assume and shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever in respect of, or arising from or in connection with, or in any way relating to or associated with, any of the products presented in this website or the advertising, offering, sale, delivery, export or import thereof, including but not limited to any responsibility or liability for any compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage; or any loss of data, business, opportunity, income, revenue or profit; or any loss of or damage to property; or any claim of or by any third party.
- Without affecting the generality of the above disclaimers and exclusions, please note in particular that, as we are not the actual manufacturer and/or original supplier of the products presented in this website, we are unable to and do not warrant the legitimate or authentic intellectual property status of such products, and we cannot and shall not be responsible or liable in the event of any intellectual property infringement claims, actions or consequences arising from or in connection with such products or the sale or use (in commerce or otherwise) thereof.
- We shall not be liable for any delay, breach or failure of performance due to, or arising from or in connection with, any cause, reason or event beyond our reasonable control, for example (but not limited to) any act of God; any fire, flood, explosion, storm, typhoon, hurricane, earthquake, tsunami or disaster; any theft, robbery or vandalism; any disease outbreak or epidemic or quarantine restriction; any notice, order, direction, instruction, request, requirement, act or omission of any governmental, regulatory, legislative, executive, judicial, civil or military authority, agency or body (including any customs authority); any national emergency, insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war or warlike operation; any act of terrorism; any strike, lockout, work stoppage or labour dispute, trouble or difficulty; any delay in shipping or transportation; any manufacturer, supplier or product unavailability or shortage; or any breach, delay, fault, act or omission of any product manufacturer or supplier, or any of our service providers (including our warehousing, logistics, shipping or delivery service providers), or any other third party.
- If any disclaimer or exclusion herein is not permissible under any applicable law, then we shall only be liable to pay to you the lower of either one of the following (and not both): (i) a refund (without interest) of any payment actually remitted to and received by us for the product concerned; or (ii) a compensation for the amount of any actual direct damage or loss proven by you (as substantiated by evidence and documents reasonably acceptable to us), up to a maximum amount not exceeding in the aggregate the total purchase price for the product concerned. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall our liability to you, whether in contract or in tort (including negligence) or under any other theory, ground or cause of action, exceed in the aggregate a maximum amount equal to the total purchase price for the product concerned.
Supplier’s Product Warranties
- Generally, all products sold are warranted from defects for up to 12 months by our suppliers, unless otherwise indicated in the product description. Only defects arising out of material and workmanship issues are covered. Ordinary wear and tear or defects caused by accidental damage are not covered.
- During the warranty period, please contact our Customer Services for any warranty claim you may have, and (provided the defective item is duly returned and the defect concerned is within the warranty’s scope and terms) we shall help to facilitate the warranty claim process with the supplier and the repair or replacement (at our and/or the supplier’s option) all of the defective item by the supplier. In the case of a replacement, if there is no identical product available as a replacement, then the defective item may be replaced by another equivalent product of at least similar value instead.
- The aforesaid warranties, and the aforesaid repair or replacement, shall represent and constitute your sole and exclusive right and remedy in respect of any product defect issues.
- Please note that the aforesaid warranties are provided by the supplier concerned and not by us. Accordingly, we do not assume and shall not have any responsibility or liability whatsoever (whether personally, vicariously or otherwise) for any breach of, or any failure by any supplier to comply with, the terms of any of the aforesaid warranties.
- In the event of any claim, dispute, question or controversy arising from or in connection with any issue relating to any product defect or any of the aforesaid warranties, we shall have the right of sole and final determination in respect thereof.
Buyer’s Warranties & Indemnities
- You hereby represent and warrant that you have all lawful rights (including but not limited to any and all applicable governmental or regulatory permits, consents, approvals or licences) necessary to place your order or to transact for, to purchase and pay for, to import and take delivery of, and to use (in commerce or otherwise) or further transact in, the product(s) concerned and to perform all of your associated obligations, activities and transactions, and that such ordering, transaction, purchase, payment, importation, taking of delivery, use (in commerce or otherwise), further transaction and/or performance do not and shall not infringe any right (including but not limited to any intellectual property rights) of any person or entity or violate any applicable law or regulation.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us (and our parents, subsidiaries and affiliates) and any of our (or their) directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, contractors and product or service suppliers, from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, suits, actions, proceedings, judgments, fines, penalties, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements on a full indemnity basis) arising from or in connection with any breach of any of your representations, warranties, undertakings, agreements and/or obligations hereunder.
Co-operation in Legal or Regulatory Proceedings
- You expressly agree that (i) you shall upon our request furnish us with copies of any notices and/or other documents from each applicable customs agency and/or other governmental or regulatory authorities and/or customs brokers, relating to the shipments and/or products concerned; (ii) we are hereby authorized by you to request for, procure and obtain any notices, information and/or documents directly from each applicable customs agency and/or other governmental or regulatory authorities and/or customs brokers, relating to the shipments and/or products concerned; and (iii) you shall provide us (upon reasonable notice) with any and all relevant information and documents requested by us, and shall co-operate reasonably with us, in connection with or for the purposes of our investigating, responding to and/or dealing with any applicable customs agency and/or regulatory enquiries, investigations, seizures and/or actions, and/or any other legal or regulatory proceedings, relating to the shipments and/or products concerned.
Other Terms & Conditions
- We shall do our best to provide timely and helpful customer support to all interested buyers. If you find problems with our service, please contact us at Customer Services and we shall try to resolve any problem as quickly as possible.
- We reserve the right to reject, cancel or terminate any order or transaction without any reason or cause, in which case we shall refund to you (without interest) any payment you may already have made for such order or transaction. Such refund so made shall constitute our sole and exclusive liability, and your sole and exclusive remedy, in respect of such rejection, cancellation or termination.
- We reserve the right to modify our shipping and handling terms, return policy, and any other terms and conditions of these Terms & Conditions or any applicable Additional Terms & Conditions, with or without any prior notice.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed in all respects by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. In the event of any claim or dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms & Conditions, you hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and/or such other courts of competent jurisdiction as we may in our sole and absolute discretion deem fit, with respect to such claim or dispute.